Saturday, August 6, 2011

m.i.a.

so, i am sure you may {or may not} have noticed that i have been a little quiet the last week and a half. you can thank california for that. if my daughter didn't already have my heart, northern california would. j and i had an amazing week and built memories and had so much fun together. 

i missed layla like crazy but our reunion was so, so sweet. 

my dad is in town this weekend {he brought baby girl back from texas - what an awesome man}.
i am soaking up every bit of this weekend with him, my darling daughter and my handsome husband.



i shall leave you with this photo from our trip.  i had way too much fun with these things.


i've got blog posts organized for next week telling more about my trip, future {exciting} plans, hopes, dreams, things layla loves, layla grows, etc...

have a wonderful sunday!

LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment