Saturday, July 2, 2011

Baby Girl's Nursery

I'm sure many of you have seen Layla's lovely nursery. It quickly became our favorite room in the house. There are still a few simple details I'd like to change & some sweet accessories I would like to add but for now this is it. & we sure do love it.
 All photos were taken by my dear friend, Valerie Hammond.
She also took my maternity pictures which were absolutely AMAZING. You can find those here.

Baby girl was weighing in around 8 lbs in this photo. She is now a whopping 18!
We love the chandelier hanging over her bed. 
It gives off the perfect light & she gets mesmerized in it.
 This lovely blanket kept me warm during the middle of the night feedings.
We are very thankful those are no more :)
 This quilt was handmade by Layla's Grandma - Justin's mother.
 Love this lamp.
Amen.
 Details.
Bird I made hanging from her burlap curtains - mmm.
 One of my favorite parts - lockers for storage!
 Flowers.
Bench for later with storage under.
Tiny feet.
 :)
 Love these shelves.
These frames now have pictures in them.
Maybe I should retake the picture.
Crib.

I linked up over at

2 comments:

  1. I came over from Yellow Songbird to see your pictures. What a beautiful baby and a beautiful nursery! You put everything together so perfectly! And I love the name! :) Following now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tori! We loved getting to put her nursery together & it is definitely our favorite room in the house! I hope you enjoy my blog! Thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete