Friday, November 25, 2011

grateful details

i love having a holiday completely dedicated to sitting back and taking into account all that we truly are thankful for.

i am most thankful for the people in my life...

i am grateful to be a daughter of God and to know that i matter to Him, always.

i am grateful to have a husband who is patient with me, quick to forgive, always willing to serve everyone around him. i am especially grateful for his love.

i am grateful to be a new mother. the past 9 1/2 months have been so humbling. and special. and magical. and beautiful. and gosh, i could just watch as she learns and explores and laughs all day long.

i'm grateful for family and friends who are always supportive and encouraging.

when i think really think about it, my relationships with my loved ones, my family, my new baby girl, my relationship with my heavenly father... these are the things i am most thankful for in life. what a wonderful world. happy thanksgiving!




Now I am officially ready for Christmas season. Don't be surprised if you see us wandering around town in red, green, sparkles or any combination of the three.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving. I, too, am grateful for my first year of motherhood. Our girls are so close in age! Mine just turned 10 months yesterday.

    ReplyDelete