Saturday, June 25, 2011

sisters

So. Last night, J, Lay & I were privileged to hang out with three precious sisters. 
We had so. much. fun.

Bridget {5}
 Lydia {3}
 Pippa {2}

  These are three of the sweetest, funniest, most imaginative girls I have ever met.
 & they've decided that Layla is there little sister 
{she could really pass as their sister - very similar features}
They love each other & they love my little girl. 
If she learns how to live & be as joyful as they are then they can pretend she's there sister for as long as they'd like :)

So, here's to sisters.
Here's to sisters {in law}.
Here's to life long best friends {LYLAS}.
 & here's to the many blessed friends who are as dear as sisters.
I love you all so very much.

I was blessed. and I mean BLESSED with an amazing brother. God didn't choose to give me a sister.
BUT - He's blessed with friends & other beautifully godly women who have impacted & changed my life in countless ways.

Thank God today for all of the "sisters" in your life.

Love.

{just so you know - i linked up today with yellow songbird's saturday snapshot}

She's great...& if you'd like to take a look at her list of sponsors, you'll find that I'm one of them. There's a link to my Etsy shop on her blog :)




No comments:

Post a Comment